Load up on veggies with this curry dish, which features onions, carrots, corn and celery.
4 cups lentils
4 cups basmati rice
2 gal. water
2 lb. diced onion
2 lb. diced celery
2 lb. diced carrot
1 cup vegetable base
8 cups frozen kernel corn
8 cups Monsoon Kitchen Curry Sauce
2 cups soy sauce
1/4 cup turmeric
2 tbsp. curry powder
- Cover lentils with water and bring to boil for 20 minutes or until tender.
- In stock pot or kettle, heat water until boiling. Add rice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and vegetable base and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain lentils and add to soup.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes until flavors marry.