Colorado Buffalo Sausage Flatbread Pizza
This flatbread is filled with protein, veggies and an endless amount of flavor. It works well as a healthy option for pizza.
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 green bell pepper, julienned
1/2 yellow sweet onion, julienned
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 pieces naan flatbread
8 tbsp. jalapeño jelly
1/2 cup shredded Asiago and Parmesan cheese blend
1/4 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
2 Colorado buffalo sausage links, grilled, chilled, sliced
4 tbsp. sweet chili Thai sauce
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté peppers and onion in olive oil, until golden brown and starting to caramelize.
- Divide jalapeño jelly evenly and spread onto both pieces of flatbread.
- Top with sautéed pepper and onion mix, both types of shredded cheese and buffalo sausage.
- Cook at 375°F, until cheese is golden brown and flatbread starts to toast.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.