Coconut Cream & Roasted Peanut Sauce
A creamy combination of peanuts, ginger, lemongrass and Campbell’s® 50 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup, this coconut sauce is on-trend and delicious over rice noodles and pork belly in an Asian noodle bowl.
4 Tbsp. Sesame oil
2 Tbsp. Ginger, minced or paste
2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Lemongrass paste
4 Tbsp. Curry powder
2 cups Peanuts, roasted
4 Tbsp. Soy sauce
2 Tbsp. Hoisin sauce
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Fish sauce
27 oz. Coconut milk
1 can (50 oz. each) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
40 oz. Water
4 cups Peanuts, roasted and lightly crushed
- Cook sesame oil, ginger, garlic, lemongrass paste and curry powder in a saucepan on medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in peanuts, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, fish sauce and coconut milk and turn heat up to medium-high.
- When mixture is warm, add Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup and water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend sauce until smooth.
- Add remaining peanuts and serve warm.
May use fresh lemongrass instead of lemongrass paste – simply dice and put it in cheesecloth. Remove before blending.
Add heat with cayenne pepper, chipotle, or a diced jalapeño.
Great with chicken, pork loin and tenderloin, dry cooking cuts of beef, seafood and fish. Also wonderful to use with vegetables served over rice.