Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip with Brandy Raisins
This decadant dessert features semi-sweet chocolate, cream cheese, pecans, cinnamon, vanilla extract and a touch of honey.
1⁄2 cup raisins
1 tbsp. brandy
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup butter, softened
11⁄2 cups powdered sugar
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
11⁄2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
11⁄2 cups pecans, finely chopped (optional)
Honey to taste
Graham cracker sticks, strawberries or pound cake cubes
1. Mix raisins and brandy, making sure all raisins are coated.
2. Let raisins soak for at least 15 mins.
3. Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
4. Mix in sugars, cinnamon and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
5. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips
6. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Add chopped nuts, if desired.
7. Serve with graham crackers sticks, strawberries or pound cake cubes for dipping.
Recipe by St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, N.Y.