Cherry N’ Chocolate Cheesecake Pizza
This fun take on dessert pizza features cheesecake mix, maraschino cherries and chocolate chips.
1 proofed 8 oz. dough ball
1/2 cup of premade cheesecake mix
1/2 cup of whole, pitted, stemmed maraschino cherries
1/8 cup of chocolate chips
1. Stretch dough ball and place on 8-inch pizza screen.
2. Dock thoroughly.
3. Apply cheesecake mix evenly over dough with spatula leaving ¾-inch edge around dough free from mix.
4. Add cherries evenly.
5. Add chocolate chips evenly.
6. Bake in impinger-style conveyor oven for 8 minutes at 700°F. (Note: Time and temperature will vary depending on oven.)
7. Remove from oven and place on pizza pan, cut in desired number of slices.
8. Serve immediately
Recipe by Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Fla.