Brazilian Cob Salad
Combining suntan peppers, avocado, black beans, corn and more, this salad from Harvard University, in Cambridge, Mass., provides endless flavors in every bite.
2 ½ oz. thinly sliced red onion
10 ½ oz. salad mix
4 2/3 sliced hearts of palm
5 ¼ oz. diced suntan peppers
2 ½ oz. diced avocado
1 ¼ oz. canned black beans, drained
1 ¼ oz. corn
½ oz. raw cashew pieces
2/3 Italian dressing
- Pour dressing in squeeze bottle.
- Toss greens in dressing and lay on bottom of serving vessel.
- In rows, lay out all ingredients so that each one is visible.
- Assemble as needed and do not dress greens ahead of time as they will wilt.
- At service, drizzle dressing over salad components.
Recipe by Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.