Blueberry-Shrimp-Edamame Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Mixed salad greens tossed with warm shrimp, walnuts, edamame, and blueberries; sprinkled with feta cheese and drizzled with Lemon Vinaigrette.
1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
4 tsp. sugar
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
1⁄2 tsp. ground red pepper
2 lb. shrimp, shelled,deveined
2 cups walnuts, toasted
2 cups shelled edamame
1 lb. mixed salad greens
3 cups fresh blueberries
4 oz. crumbled feta or ricotta salata
1. In small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, sugar, 1 tsp. salt, and black pepper.
2. Transfer 2 tbsp. vinaigrette to a bowl; whisk in zest, 1⁄4 tsp. salt, and red pepper. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
3. In saucepan over med.-high heat, cook edamame in salted water 5 min.; drain; cool.
4. Drain shrimp; broil or grill until pink, about 4 min.
5. Toss greens, warm shrimp, walnuts, edamame, and blueberries; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.