Spruce up your non-alcoholic beverage choices with this blueberry-mint mocktail from Saint Louis University School of Law (Bon Appetit). The balance between the blueberries and mint provides a refreshing beverage for every season.
6-10 fresh blueberries
3-4 sprigs of mint
.5 oz simple syrup
8-10 oz. sparkling water
- Thoroughly wash fresh blueberries and mint.
- Put blueberries and mint in 12-ounce highball glass.
- Pour in simple syrup; adjust to taste depending on sweetness of blueberries.
- Muddle blueberries, mint and simple syrup together to bring out flavor.
- Add 5 to 6 cubes of ice
- Pour 8 to 10 ounces of sparkling water to fill glass; stir well.
Recipe by Saint Louis University School of Law (Bon Appetit)