Basil Ginger Mussels
Amp up your seafood selection with these mild and flavorful mussels.
8 tbsp. olive oil
16 tsp. fresh minced ginger
16 tsp. fresh minced garlic
16 green onions, sliced small
8 lb. frozen, cooked mussels
2 cups fresh basil
4 cups dry white wine or champagne
- Add olive oil to medium sauté pan and cook over medium heat. Add ginger, garlic and green onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mussels to pan with juice from package. Add wine and basil.
- Bring to a boil and stir ingredients well.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook about 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir well and serve in bowl with juices and bread for dipping.