Adobo Skirt Steak
Skirt steak is anything but typical basted with oil and MINOR'S® Red Chile Adobo Flavor Concentrate. Grilled to medium-rare perfection, sliced and served atop Spanish rice with a side of mixed roasted vegetables tossed with fire-roasted poblano, olive oil and sea salt.
24 oz Beef loin, Skirt Steak
3 oz Olive oil
1.25 oz Minor's® Red Chile Adobo Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free (6x13.6oz)
2.75 oz Minor's® Fire Roasted Poblano Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free (6x13.6oz)
1 oz Olive oil
16 oz California blend vegetables, frozen
- Mix together the olive oil and Red Chile Adobo Flavor Concentrate. Rub on steak. Set aside for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Combine Fire Roasted Poblano Flavor Concentrate and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Toss the vegetable blend in the poblano oil and mix until the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Roast vegetables in a convection oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until hot and slightly caramelized.
- Place steak on a preheated grill and cook over high heat to medium rare. Let rest.
- Slice steak and plate with vegetables on the side.
Serve Spanish rice underneath steak as accompaniment.