SFM announces award winners
The Society for Foodservice Managment honors five individuals for their contributions.
Aug. 23—The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has announced five winners of the SFM Directors Awards. These awards, along with the President's and Pacifico awards will be presented at SFM's annual conference on October 2, in Bonita Spring, Fla.
The five winners are:
- Dick Hynes, director of consultant services, Hobart-Traulsen, with the Community Service Award
- Genevieve Stona, director of joint ventures, Thompson Hospitality, with the Spirit Award
- Barbara Kane, vice president of industry relations, Ecolab Inc., with the Leadership Award
- Kathy Sanders, vice president of corporate properties and strategic sourcing, Wells Fargo, with the Richard Ysmael Distinguished Service Award
- Ron Ehrhardt, vice president of operational safety, Compass Group, with the Lifetime Achievement Award